IIIT ADMISSIONS ANDHRA PRADESH 2019 RGUKT ADMISSIONS ANDHRA PRADESH 2019 - GOVERNMENT JOBS

Post Top Ad

Thursday, June 13, 2019

IIIT ADMISSIONS ANDHRA PRADESH 2019 RGUKT ADMISSIONS ANDHRA PRADESH 2019

RAJIV GHANDI UNIVERSITY OF KNOWLEDGE TECHNOLOGIES ANDHRA PRADESH HAS GIVEN A NOTIFICATION FOR ADMISSIONS IN 6 YEARS INTEGRATED B.TECH PROGRAM 2019-2020.RGUKT AP ADMISSIONS INTO  NUZVED, EDUPULAPAYA, SRIKAKULAM AND ONGOLE.

RGUKT Admission to the 1 year B.Tech Program (2019-2020) based on merit in the SSC/10th class GPA.Candidates who have  got a minimum of 7.0 GPA  alone are eligible for admissions.

RGUKT AP/III AP ELIGIBILITY FOR RESERVATION:

Candidate should have passed SSC/10th or any other equivalent examination from recognized by Govt of AP & Telangana state, conducted in 2019 with a minimum percentage of 70% marks or 7.0 grade point average (GPA).
Candidates age should have completed 18 years as on 31.12.2019
for SC/ST Categories candidates should not have 21 years as on 31.12.2019 for RGUKT AP ADMISSIONS.

RGUKT AP/IIIT AP RULES OF RESERVATION:

the main preference of admissions to 85% total seats shall be reserved for local candidates of Andhra pradesh and the remaining 15% of the seats are open to the students of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana.
Reservation for RGUKT AP/IIIT AP is SC-15%,ST-6%,BC-A-7%,BC-B-10%,BC-C-1%,BC-D-7%,BC-E-4%,PH-3%,CAP-2%,NCC-1% and sports-0.5%.

RGUKT AP/IIIT AP SELECTION METHOD: 

Admissions in to the 1st years integrated B.Tech program will be based on completely merit in  the SSC/10th calss GPA.
Latest application will be considered at the time multiple applications submitted by the candidate.
in case of tie in the SSC/10th class GPA. taking some steps to resolve by adopting  preference in the following sequence.
a.Higher grade/Marks percentage in Mathematics.
b.Higher grade/Marks percentage in General Science.
c.Higher grade/Marks percentage in English.
d.Higher grade/Marks percentage in Social studies.
e.Higher grade/Marks percentage in 1st Language.
f.Eleder applicant as per the date of birth
g.RGUKT Check Lowest random number obtained from the Admit card number.
the rules and guidelines followed at the time of selection of candidates as per the guidelines issued by the Governmt of andhra pradesh /Governing council of RGUKT.

RGUKT AP/IIIT AP APPLICATION FEE:

  1. The candidate apply through online/AP online service only.
  2. For general and BC candidates should pay Rs 150.00
  3. For SC and ST  candidates should pay Rs 100.00

RGUKT AP/IIIT AP IMPORTANT DATES:


  • Last date for online application:01.07.2019 
  • last date for receiving printout of the online application 
  • by post for special categories (PH/CAP/NCC/SPORTS): 04.07.2019

IMPORATANT LINKS FOR RGUKT AP/IIIT AP:




No comments:

Post a Comment